Old December 9th 03, 09:59 PM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

Default Seven Sisters Road Tuesday morning

It was hell driving along Holloway Road this morning because of an incident
somewhere along Seven Sisters Road.

Anyone know what it was all about?

daveF

Old December 10th 03, 03:10 AM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london
Yas Yas is offline

"dave F" wrote in message
It was hell driving along Holloway Road this morning because of an

incident
somewhere along Seven Sisters Road.

Anyone know what it was all about?

Yes, a spaceship landed just off the Seven Sisters Road and the govt blocked
off all the traffic while they conducted their cover up and made up their
usual weather balloon story.

Trust no one!!

Old December 10th 03, 05:41 PM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

"Yas" a écrit dans le message de news:
"dave F" wrote in message
It was hell driving along Holloway Road this morning because of an

incident
somewhere along Seven Sisters Road.

Anyone know what it was all about?

Yes, a spaceship landed just off the Seven Sisters Road and the govt

blocked
off all the traffic while they conducted their cover up and made up

their
usual weather balloon story.

Trust no one!!

I met the aliens later you know, in a pub near Hackney

Old December 10th 03, 07:25 PM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

"John of Aix" ha scritto nel messaggio

I met the aliens later you know, in a pub near Hackney

I was told they arrived here in italy few hours later, blind drunk, asking
for 2 spaghetti, tied together

Old December 11th 03, 07:45 PM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

Yas wrote in message
"dave F" wrote in message
It was hell driving along Holloway Road this morning because of an

incident
somewhere along Seven Sisters Road.

Anyone know what it was all about?

Yes, a spaceship landed just off the Seven Sisters Road and the govt

blocked
off all the traffic while they conducted their cover up and made up their
usual weather balloon story.

Trust no one!!

Someone else told me it was a sperm whale - who do I trust?!

Old December 12th 03, 08:49 PM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

futureworlds wrote in message
orlds.it...
In article
"dave F" wrote:

Yas wrote in message
"dave F" wrote in message
It was hell driving along Holloway Road this morning because of an
incident
somewhere along Seven Sisters Road.

Anyone know what it was all about?

Yes, a spaceship landed just off the Seven Sisters Road and the govt

blocked
off all the traffic while they conducted their cover up and made up

their
usual weather balloon story.

Trust no one!!

Someone else told me it was a sperm whale

I read in the paper that yardies were moving a large quantity of drugs and

had engineered a traffic jam in order to block any police pursuit.

Amos

That's funny because I've read that twice now!

Old December 13th 03, 11:06 PM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

futureworlds wrote:

I read in the paper that yardies were moving a large quantity of
drugs and had engineered a traffic jam in order to block any police
pursuit.

Damn, and I was desperate to score a couple of grams earlier tonight.

--
The presence of this sig indicates that I'm under the influence of
excess alcohol. Until I'm sober enough to remember to switch this sig

I apologise in advance for any offence caused :-)