Old February 10th 09, 08:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london
David Jackman[_2_] David Jackman[_2_] is offline

Default Que?

Helen Deborah Vecht wrote in
:

I receive TfL email travel alerts which included this gem today:

CIRCLE LINE: Severe delays are occurring due to the late finish of
engineering work at Finchley Road.

????

Well I arrived at Farringdon this evening to see that the Circle Line
wasn't running due to a signal failure at Barking...

Obviously a typical day in the life of the Circle Line.

(and before anybody asks, the notice was 100% correct, said signal failure
having taken out most of the east end of the District plus bits of the
Circle and H&C).

David