Old February 11th 09, 11:56 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
John Salmon[_3_] John Salmon[_3_] is offline

Default Monday start for full WCML timetable

"Peter Masson" wrote
[East Croydon]
Indeed. Platforhas bor terminatinggg local trains for many years, with
down
slow on 6 and up slow on 4. These don't conflict with fast line trains on
3
(down), 2 (reversible) and 1 (up), although AIUI platforms 2 - 5 are
signalled reversibly.

Indeed they are, with 3 and 4 being quite difficult to traverse in the
'wrong' direction, although I've done both of those things.
I'll still like someone to tell me how to find a train on which I can travel
northwards from platform 2 under a position 1 'feather', i.e. using the
first left-hand crossover to the up fast.