Old February 12th 09, 08:54 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
No Name

Default Monday start for full WCML timetable

In article
,
Mizter T wrote:
Wasn't South Croydon also mentioned at some stage?

FWIW, punctuality on the Brighton main line/Coastway services I use
has been poor since the December timetable change, and congestion at
East Croydon is often the cause of delay. Therefore, in my view, the
fewer trains which terminate and reverse here, the better. Would
Purley not offer an alternative?

I believe the trains actually reverse out-of-service at South Croydon,
but southbound they tip-out at East Croydon - not sure how good they
are at doing this there.

When I travelled on it, a few weeks ago, it came into East Croydon and then
changed into a Watford Junction train while still in the platform.

--
David Wild using RISC OS on broadband
www.davidhwild.me.uk