Old February 12th 09, 11:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london
TheOneKEA TheOneKEA is offline

Default Chesham/Amersham changes decided

On Feb 12, 3:46*pm, "Zen83237" wrote:
"Paul Scott" wrote in message

... Following consultation, Chesham and Amersham will each have 2 tph off
peak, presumably following S stock being fully introduced on the Met:

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/corporate/medi...tre/11185.aspx

Paul S

Can Chesham take 8 coach trains?

Kevin

It can take a full-length A stock. I don't have the measurements of A
stock and S8 stock to hand, but I am sure that an S8 will fit easily
in the platform; the starter signal is well beyond the platform edge
anyway so track circuits may not be a problem.