Old February 13th 09, 06:15 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Ebbsfleet horse play

On Thu, 12 Feb 2009, Mike wrote:

On Wed, 11 Feb 2009 20:42:01 +0000, Tom Anderson
wrote:

On Wed, 11 Feb 2009, John Rowland wrote:

Mizter T wrote:

I'm sure people will scoff, but my take on it is 'why not?'.

In some parts of the country they put up wind turbines which are useful but
ugly, in other parts of the country they put up giant horses which are
pretty but useless.

I really like wind turbines! I think they're beautful!

The farm off the coast of Rhyl is particularly nice.

A radioactive offshore waste dump topped by a favela, surrounded by blue
algae and a sewage slick would look nice compared to Rhyl. Along with
New Brighton it's one of the most run down and depression coastal
locations I've ever seen.

Yeah, Rhyl's not so great. But when you're looking at the wind farm, you
can't see Rhyl, because you're standing on the waterfront in Rhyl, looking
out to sea. So it doesn't really come into it.

tom

--
IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!