Old March 9th 09, 08:59 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Peter Smyth Peter Smyth is offline

Default Tube informations

"Davide Trani" wrote in message
I've planned holiday in london, i'll arrive sunday in the afternoon to
stratford and i need to buy a travelcard. I've checked ticket office
opening hours but i don't know what's the difference between main and
jubiliee (http://tinyurl.com/cylr5g).

The main ticket office is the one by the entrance to the station. You
will be able to buy a travelcard there. There is also a small ticket
office by the Jubilee line platforms that is only open in the peak
hours.

I'd also like to know how busy is the jubilee line during the week at
9 o'clock, is it hard to find a seat goind toward backer street?

Stratford is the end of the Jubilee line so you will have no problem
getting a seat.

Peter Smyth