Old March 18th 09, 10:27 PM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london
Stephen Furley Stephen Furley is offline

Default The BNP ate my Gerbil: Behind the Smears - The real BritishNational Party

On 18/3/09 10:13, in article
,
" wrote:

The strange thing is the BNP seem to think this post makes them seem
LESS mad

Did anybody ever see the 'documentary film' which the BNP made about the
East End of London? I think it was called 'Eastended'. You used to be able
to download it as a really bad video file, though the last time I looked I
couldn't find it. It tries to put across the view that they're not a load
of nasty racist thugs, but they care about, represent and promote the
interests of all the working people of Britain. They speak positively of
the Trade Union Movement, and of Will Crooks, and black people are seldom
mentioned, but from time to time their true feelings show through, it seems
to be asians, and asylum-seekers that are not welcome now. It also features
some of the most irritating music you've ever heard, which sounds like it's
being played on a 1980s games console or something. They actually do manage
to get some facts right, but it tells you more about the BNP than it does
about the East End. They come over in a petty bad light, and this is in
their own film!

No thank you BNP, the East End doesn't need you, and the vast majority of
the British working people do not support you.