Old March 22nd 09, 04:43 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Helen Deborah Vecht Helen Deborah Vecht is offline

Default Complusory Bus Stops

The message
from contains these words:

"MIG" wrote in message

Incidentally, there are occasions where the only button I can reach is
a blue one. Does this result in the driver looking out for someone
disabled?

You mean, somebody in a wheelchair? Unlikely as the driver would certainly
have noticed earlier if a wheelchair user had boraded a bus.

As a wheelchair user, I can tell you that they forget about us quite often...

--
Helen Vecht
Edgware