Old April 30th 09, 04:49 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Ian Jelf Ian Jelf is offline

Default Buggy On Bus Discrimination Claim

In message , eastender
writes
In article ,
Ian Jelf wrote:

I'm sure it's far from simple. However, it is sometimes *necessary*

And if you have twins, as we do? They're not in a buggy now but I can
assure you that's there no way you can juggle two babies and fold a
large buggy up.

I did say that I thought things could be "far from simple".

The problem is, that various groups of people - your self included - can
always come up with particular circumstances why they can't follow
instructions or requests.

If you can't fold a (presumably double) buggy and look after two
babies.......what do you suggest as a solution? That twins always take
priority over children or wheelchair users already in the allocated
space? Does someone with three young children then "trump" you?

I understand the difficulty but sometimes things are - to repeat what I
wrote above - "necessary". Life isn't as simple or easy as we would
sometimes like it to be.
--
Ian Jelf, MITG
Birmingham, UK