Old April 30th 09, 12:09 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Southern - new services

On Apr 29, 8:48*pm, Railist wrote:
Southern are advertising some new services, from Wandworth Road to
Shepherd's Bush, commencing 17th May.

What route would this take?

Funnily enough I'd intended to post on this topic yesterday evening,
but I'd been foiled by Google Groups throwing one of its regular
wobblies (serves me right for trying to access usenet via goggle
grapes, I know!). Anyhow, I composed the message anyway and then saved
it so I could post it later on to utl and uk.railway, which is what
I've just done - the thread is entitled "New Kensington Olympia -
Wandsworth Road service". I hope I haven't stolen any of your 'usenet
thunder' by so doing!

FWIW the "new services" are nothing more that 'parliamentary trains' -
they don't really serve any useful purpose for the travelling public
at large, they just provide a bit of an unusual curiosity.