Old June 9th 09, 05:31 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
[email protected] d7666@hotmail.com is offline

Default Oyster PASYG on National rail during tube srike

On Jun 9, 4:23*pm, Mizter T wrote:

, but at London Bridge
this requires one to touch-in or out on the standalone Oyster readers
on the Thameslink platforms and then you have to go and ask to be let
out the side gate after explaining that you've used PAYG on Thameslink
- the gates will not open for you.-

Is that right ) I did not know that. I've previously had a PAYG
Oyster and now have a staff free Oyster but I don't recall ever
needing to use either at LB.

--
Nick