Old June 12th 09, 10:48 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
Chris Tolley[_2_] Chris  Tolley[_2_] is offline

Default Modern Railways, June

1506 wrote:

One time, about 1973, I photographed RT "OLD001" under the canopy in
front of Marylebone Station. I had spent four days photographing
items of railway and transportation interest in and around London.

When I opened my camera the film had jammed. My efforts had been in
vain.

Four days in London, photographing items of transport related interest,
and that amounted to only *one* film?

--
http://gallery120232.fotopic.net/p9633074.html
(50 026 at London Waterloo, 1985)