Old July 24th 09, 10:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london
twixter twixter is offline

Default Switch from Picadilly to District line, which stop is best?

I will arrive at Heathrow around 6 a.m. on Monday the 24th of August.
The Underground map tells me that in order to get to St. James Park
station, I must switch from the Picadilly line to the District line.
As I will have luggage, I would prefer to walk a short distance. Which
of the following stops would you recommend? Hammersmith, Baron's
Court, Earl's Court, Gloucester Road, South Kensington. Thanks!