Old August 5th 09, 09:19 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_2_] Recliner[_2_] is offline

Default Theres nowt as dumb as LUL

wrote in message

I dont't need to invent nonsense regarding Bob Crowe - his own idiocy
is more than enough for me.

Bob Crow may be odious, but he's certainly not an idiot. He's well paid,
probably popular with his members (for whom he delivers increased wages
and holidays on fine days when there's good sport on the telly) and is
possibly the best known trade unionist in Britain. I suppose he's the
communist equivalent of Michael O'Leary, who is also very successful in
what he sets out to do.