Old August 8th 09, 09:19 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Ian F. Ian F. is offline

Default Fare enquiry

"MIG" wrote in message

Ang on, that's not quite right. You also have to bear in mind the
difference between a zone 1 - 4 travelcard and capping in the zones
where "everything today" takes place. Assuming off-peak and assuming
that "everything today" is restricted to zones 1 and 2, that's £1.20
less than a 1 - 4 travelcard.

Probly still better to get the 1 - 4 travelcard though, and save £1.20.

I was using zones 1-3 and reckon I got good value out of my Travelcard. If
it could cure the hangover that would be even better. ;-)

Ian