Old August 25th 09, 10:15 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve Fitzgerald Steve Fitzgerald is offline

Default Group meet

In message ,
writes

Well, as the other person mentioned here, let me come in with a
date.......although it's a long lead in!

The next time I could reasonably fit in such a London evening would
be on the evening of Tuesday 20 October. Is that any good / far
enough ahead for people?

That date looks good for me too. The original suggestion and also the
first week of October I'm likely to be away from London for one reason or
another. Also, by then my mother should be back from her travels so I
could stay the night in London more easily.

20 October works fine for me too.

I'm happy with the HOS/Doric Arch too.