Old October 14th 09, 06:32 PM posted to uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default Evening Standard no longer on trains

On 14 Oct, 10:22, wrote:
On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 02:59:47 -0500

wrote:
From what I saw yesterday (first day in London since the ES went free)
they stand around King's Cross giving it out like thelondonpaper people
used to. I can never get a Lite the ways I go.

You're not missing much. To me it seems to be the same news that was in
Metro in the morning just with a different coloured border. I suspect Lite
will close sometime next year anyway, the economics don't stack up.

B2003

I'll have to start buying toilet roll again.