Old October 14th 09, 07:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve Fitzgerald Steve Fitzgerald is offline

Default Evening Standard no longer on trains

In message
,
plcd1 writes

I have seen very few papers being left on trains and very few people
reading them. Previously, when the Londonpaper was alive, most people
would have one of those and / or a Lite. I think I've seen one Lite
this week and very few Standards. It may get worse later than when I
usually travel but previously loads of papers would be left on the
trains when I alighted - not anymore.

I'm noticing a few Standards left on the trains but very few Lites.

I've found I can usually collect a Standard (News Extra) by lunctime.
Is the West End Final still about (I've not been on lates this week)?
I've yet to see one this week.