Old October 28th 09, 03:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J.[_3_] Richard J.[_3_] is offline

Default Heathrow Airport Taxi

tom240 wrote on 28 October 2009
15:17:46 ...
Hello,

I got a quick usefull information for people travelling to london
Heathrow Airport. If any wants London Airport Taxi Cab Transfer
Service than they can try Hummingbird Cars
http://www.heathrow-airport-taxi.net

They also provide 5 % Discount on all Return Journeys also.

Thanks

Tom

Why do you (and their website) describe the service as "taxi cab" when
Hummingbird Cars of Harrow hold a private hire, i.e. "minicab", licence
from the PCO?

--
Richard J.