Old October 28th 09, 02:17 PM
Junior Member

Default Heathrow Airport Taxi

Hello,

I got a quick usefull information for people travelling to london Heathrow Airport. If any wants London Airport Taxi Cab Transfer Service than they can try Hummingbird Cars http://www.heathrow-airport-taxi.net

They also provide 5 % Discount on all Return Journeys also.

Thanks

Tom

Old October 28th 09, 03:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london

tom240 wrote on 28 October 2009
15:17:46 ...
Hello,

I got a quick usefull information for people travelling to london
Heathrow Airport. If any wants London Airport Taxi Cab Transfer
Service than they can try Hummingbird Cars
http://www.heathrow-airport-taxi.net

They also provide 5 % Discount on all Return Journeys also.

Thanks

Tom

Why do you (and their website) describe the service as "taxi cab" when
Hummingbird Cars of Harrow hold a private hire, i.e. "minicab", licence
from the PCO?

--
Richard J.
Old October 28th 09, 05:32 PM posted to uk.transport.london

In message , Richard J.
writes
tom240 wrote on 28 October 2009
15:17:46 ...
Hello,
I got a quick usefull information for people travelling to london
Heathrow Airport. If any wants London Airport Taxi Cab Transfer
Service than they can try Hummingbird Cars
http://www.heathrow-airport-taxi.net They also provide 5 % Discount
on all Return Journeys also.
Thanks
Tom

Why do you (and their website) describe the service as "taxi cab" when
Hummingbird Cars of Harrow hold a private hire, i.e. "minicab", licence
from the PCO?

cause he's a spammer and (probably) won't even see your reply?