Old November 3rd 09, 03:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Scott Paul Scott is offline

Default Oyster PAYG beyond zones with c2c?

"Paul Terry" wrote in message
news
In message , Paul Scott
writes

I saw something the other day that referred to a 'Zone G', for fares set
by
c2c for some stations that were beyond zone 6. Apparently similar to the
'internal use' Zone W for the fare beyond the zones set by LM, ie Watford
Junction.

As I can't seem to find the document online again can anyone suggest what
was looking at and confirm I wasn't mistaken - and does this suggest there
may be other PAYG destinations outside the existing zones on other routes
eventually?

Page 11 of:

http://www.london.gov.uk/mayor/mayor...fares-2010.pdf

Thanks. That date suggests it is current info, unlike the info Mathew has
found in the other reply?

Paul S