Old November 3rd 09, 11:33 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Oyster PAYG beyond zones with c2c?

I saw something the other day that referred to a 'Zone G', for fares set by
c2c for some stations that were beyond zone 6. Apparently similar to the
'internal use' Zone W for the fare beyond the zones set by LM, ie Watford
Junction.

As I can't seem to find the document online again can anyone suggest what I
was looking at and confirm I wasn't mistaken - and does this suggest there
may be other PAYG destinations outside the existing zones on other routes
eventually?

Paul S

Old November 3rd 09, 01:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On 3 Nov, 12:33, "Paul Scott" wrote:
I saw something the other day that referred to a 'Zone G', for fares set by
c2c for some stations that were beyond zone 6. *Apparently similar to the
'internal use' Zone W for the fare beyond the zones set by LM, ie Watford
Junction.

As I can't seem to find the document online again can anyone suggest what I
was looking at and confirm I wasn't mistaken - and does this suggest there
may be other PAYG destinations outside the existing zones on other routes
eventually?

Paul S

C2C seem to have abandoned plans to extend Oyster PAYG, and will
instead wait for ITSO.

See http://www.c2c-online.co.uk/about_us...september_2008
Old November 3rd 09, 02:10 PM posted to uk.transport.london

In message , Paul Scott
writes

I saw something the other day that referred to a 'Zone G', for fares set by
c2c for some stations that were beyond zone 6. Apparently similar to the
'internal use' Zone W for the fare beyond the zones set by LM, ie Watford
Junction.

As I can't seem to find the document online again can anyone suggest what I
was looking at and confirm I wasn't mistaken - and does this suggest there
may be other PAYG destinations outside the existing zones on other routes
eventually?

Page 11 of:

http://www.london.gov.uk/mayor/mayor...fares-2010.pdf

--
Paul Terry
Old November 3rd 09, 03:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Paul Terry" wrote in message
news
In message , Paul Scott
writes

I saw something the other day that referred to a 'Zone G', for fares set
by
c2c for some stations that were beyond zone 6. Apparently similar to the
'internal use' Zone W for the fare beyond the zones set by LM, ie Watford
Junction.

As I can't seem to find the document online again can anyone suggest what
was looking at and confirm I wasn't mistaken - and does this suggest there
may be other PAYG destinations outside the existing zones on other routes
eventually?

Page 11 of:

http://www.london.gov.uk/mayor/mayor...fares-2010.pdf

Thanks. That date suggests it is current info, unlike the info Mathew has
found in the other reply?

Paul S