London Banter

-   -   Where get up to the hour snow fall reports? (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/10147-where-get-up-hour-snow.html)

Richard J.[_3_] December 18th 09 05:51 PM

Where get up to the hour snow fall reports?

aracari wrote on 17 December 2009 23:07:45 ...
'manser' wrote thus:

Where can I get up to the hour snow fall reports for different parts
of London?

The TV news searches out the worst pictures so I wanted to see the
data (or weathercams) for myself. Where can I find the info?

http://www.raintoday.co.uk/

Animated map showing snow/rain/crap but a bit slow.

For that sort of thing, I normally use http://www.meteox.co.uk
You can preset three locations for larger-scale maps. It's often
possible to predict the arrival of rain several hours ahead to within
about 15 minutes. No good for snowfall reports, though.

--
Richard J.