Old December 17th 09, 10:34 PM posted to uk.politics.misc,uk.transport.london

Default Where get up to the hour snow fall reports?

Where can I get up to the hour snow fall reports for different parts
of London?

The TV news searches out the worst pictures so I wanted to see the
data (or weathercams) for myself. Where can I find the info?

Old December 17th 09, 10:38 PM posted to uk.politics.misc,uk.transport.london
No Name

"manser" wrote in message
Where can I get up to the hour snow fall reports for different parts
of London?

The TV news searches out the worst pictures so I wanted to see the
data (or weathercams) for myself. Where can I find the info?

Metropolitan Line

Suspended between Rickmansworth and Amersham / Watford due to adverse
weather conditions.

Old December 17th 09, 10:42 PM posted to uk.politics.misc,uk.transport.london

manser wrote:
Where can I get up to the hour snow fall reports for different parts
of London?

The TV news searches out the worst pictures so I wanted to see the
data (or weathercams) for myself. Where can I find the info?

Tried the London local news media sites? Ours always has pretty pictures.
Old December 17th 09, 10:51 PM posted to uk.politics.misc,uk.transport.london

On Thu, 17 Dec 2009 22:42:34 +0000, Maria wrote:

manser wrote:
Where can I get up to the hour snow fall reports for different parts of
London?

Well, I can tell you that there's a light covering in Leytonstone. And I
played football earlier on in Finsbury Park, where there was a similar
covering. (It was very cold, and we lost 6-5)

It's stopped now though.
Old December 17th 09, 10:52 PM posted to uk.politics.misc,uk.transport.london

manser wrote:
Where can I get up to the hour snow fall reports for different parts
of London?

The TV news searches out the worst pictures so I wanted to see the
data (or weathercams) for myself. Where can I find the info?

Try he http://www.bbc.co.uk/london/travel/jam_cams/index.shtml

Rgds

Denis McMahon

Old December 17th 09, 10:52 PM posted to uk.politics.misc,uk.transport.london

manser wrote:
Where can I get up to the hour snow fall reports for different parts
of London?

The TV news searches out the worst pictures so I wanted to see the
data (or weathercams) for myself. Where can I find the info?

The AA used to be quite good.

Your local police will just say 'please only travel if you have to sir'
but they will tell you which roads are actually closed if you ask.

--
William Black

"Any number under six"

The answer given by Englishman Richard Peeke when asked by the Duke of
Medina Sidonia how many Spanish sword and buckler men he could beat
single handed with a quarterstaff.
Old December 17th 09, 10:53 PM posted to uk.politics.misc,uk.transport.london
No Name

"Denis McMahon" wrote in message
manser wrote:
Where can I get up to the hour snow fall reports for different parts
of London?

The TV news searches out the worst pictures so I wanted to see the
data (or weathercams) for myself. Where can I find the info?

Try he http://www.bbc.co.uk/london/travel/jam_cams/index.shtml

Rgds

Denis McMahon

Its also stopped at the end of the Central Line. (West)

Old December 17th 09, 11:09 PM posted to uk.politics.misc,uk.transport.london

gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Metropolitan Line

Suspended between Rickmansworth and Amersham / Watford due to adverse
weather conditions.

looks out window
Yup, I can believe that.

Poor things get scared easily, especially once they get out here to the
sticks.
Old December 17th 09, 11:33 PM posted to uk.politics.misc,uk.transport.london
No Name

"Adrian" wrote in message
gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Metropolitan Line

Suspended between Rickmansworth and Amersham / Watford due to adverse
weather conditions.

looks out window
Yup, I can believe that.

Poor things get scared easily, especially once they get out here to the
sticks.

Surprised the Chesham branch bit is still running.

Old December 18th 09, 09:35 AM posted to uk.politics.misc,uk.transport.london

manser wrote:
Where can I get up to the hour snow fall reports for different parts of
London?

Well, I can tell you that there's a light covering in Leytonstone. And I
played football earlier on in Finsbury Park, where there was a similar
covering. (It was very cold, and we lost 6-5)

It's stopped now though.

That's a terrible score.

Two hour Central line shut down during evening rush hour Mizter T London Transport 15 February 22nd 10 02:09 PM
Maggie busted by Operation Sudden Fall [email protected] London Transport 1 May 11th 08 09:34 AM
A Little Bit of Snow and No Service Matthew P Jones London Transport 1 January 28th 04 08:04 PM
Snow and Ice Anon London Transport 0 January 28th 04 02:59 PM
Snow-machines proposed to cool Tube Fustanella London Transport 1 August 20th 03 08:01 PM