Old March 20th 10, 02:01 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default TfL Staff/Bus Operator Passes

Now that the PAYG system has been introduced into the National Rail
network within the 6 zones does anyone know if we can now use out
staff/bus operator pass on national rail?

Old March 20th 10, 07:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On 20/03/2010 15:20, Paul Corfield wrote:

There has also been no announcement about what, if anything, happens
when the East London reopens and TfL services reach the giddy heights of
Crystal Palace

No giddy heights shirley, as it's going to the low-level station

--
Arthur Figgis Surrey, UK
Old March 20th 10, 07:23 PM posted to uk.transport.london

In message
,
ChrisN17 writes
Now that the PAYG system has been introduced into the National Rail
network within the 6 zones does anyone know if we can now use out
staff/bus operator pass on national rail?

No.

Other than was previously available.
Old March 20th 10, 09:59 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Sat, 20 Mar 2010 15:20:29 +0000, Paul Corfield
wrote:

I can't comment about the bus operator pass as I am not familiar with
the detailed validity of that pass but I thought it only covered bus
travel and not tube, NR, DLR or Overground routes. For those you pay
public fares using a separate Oyster PAYG card.

The Bus Operator pass is valid on Bus, Tube, DLR, Tramlink and
Overground. It is not valid on any other part of the NR network, not
even on the parallel sections like Liverpool Street - Stratford.
--
Thomas Covenant