Old August 12th 10, 01:21 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.transport.london

Default Ghost trips appearing on the London Cycle Hire scheme

On Aug 12, 2:02*pm, Tom Anderson wrote:
Afternoon all,

Elsewhere, my spies report:

Do check your keys for use as I head that there are ghost riding the
bicycles when you are not.

Thanks for the tip off. *I appear to have cycled from Eccleston Place to
Belgrave Square on 10 Aug, before my key was even activated, whilst
being asleep in bed at home. *Hmm.

Anyone heard any more about this?

tom

Probably the same people who send out phantom congestion charge and
parking fines.
Old August 12th 10, 01:38 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.transport.london

On 2010\08\12 14:21, Derek C wrote:
On Aug 12, 2:02 pm, Tom wrote:
Afternoon all,

Elsewhere, my spies report:

Do check your keys for use as I head that there are ghost riding the
bicycles when you are not.

Thanks for the tip off. I appear to have cycled from Eccleston Place to
Belgrave Square on 10 Aug, before my key was even activated, whilst
being asleep in bed at home. Hmm.

Anyone heard any more about this?

tom

Probably the same people who send out phantom congestion charge and
parking fines.

That probably comes from fake number plates, though. There could not be
any fake cycling keys yet... could there?
Old August 12th 10, 03:13 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.transport.london

On Aug 12, 2:02 pm, Tom wrote:

Anyone heard any more about this?

Probably the same people who send out phantom congestion charge and
parking fines.

That probably comes from fake number plates, though. There could not be
any fake cycling keys yet... could there?

You've been cloned. :-(