Old December 9th 03, 08:51 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Joe Joe is offline

Default Overdoing it on the Oystercard Threads aren't we

Just a message to new posters, please look back through Oyster-related
threads to see if the question you were going to ask has already been asked.
About 9 threads have 'Oyster' in their title since the start of December!
--
To reply direct, remove NOSPAM and replace with railwaysonline
For Train Information, The Latest News & Best photos around check out the

Old December 10th 03, 09:46 AM posted to uk.transport.london

"Joe" wrote in message
Just a message to new posters, please look back through Oyster-related
threads to see if the question you were going to ask has already been

asked.
About 9 threads have 'Oyster' in their title since the start of December!

And yours makes 10 ;-)

As Oyster is the only new thing happening at the moment, I'm not surprised!

Old December 13th 03, 11:11 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Tue, 9 Dec 2003 21:51:12 -0000, "Joe"
wrote:

Just a message to new posters, please look back through Oyster-related
threads to see if the question you were going to ask has already been asked.
About 9 threads have 'Oyster' in their title since the start of December!

Sorry, but did I miss the vote that put you in charge of the
newsgroup?!
--
Nick Cooper

The London Underground at War:
http://www.cwgcuser.org.uk/personal/...ra/lu/tuaw.htm
625-Online - classic British television:
http://www.625.org.uk
'Things to Come' - An Incomplete Classic:
http://www.thingstocome.org.uk
Old December 14th 03, 10:03 PM posted to uk.transport.london

wrote:

Just a message to new posters, please look back through Oyster-related
threads to see if the question you were going to ask has already been asked.
About 9 threads have 'Oyster' in their title since the start of December!

Sorry, but did I miss the vote that put you in charge of the
newsgroup?!

No, you missed the "please" that indicated he didn't think he was.

It was only a request, and a reasonable one at that IMHO.

A Hilarious and Casuistic Response to "Why aren't staffed ticketoffices allowed to sell tickets?" Offramp London Transport 0 January 31st 13 01:22 PM
Anger as CJB starts three new threads about one issue... Mizter T London Transport 8 June 21st 11 02:00 PM
What aren't they telling us? Clive D. W. Feather London Transport 3 September 17th 06 07:15 PM
Screw Threads John London Transport 7 April 16th 05 11:38 PM
Aren't we supposed to keep left? mookie89 London Transport 5 April 12th 04 11:12 PM