Old December 13th 03, 04:39 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.transport.london,uk.transport

Default M6 toll, good news

Conor wrote:

No problem then. I just got the impression from your post that it
was giving you alot of grief and you would be entitled. But seeing
as you're pretty much OK then there's no point.

nah, it's fine now. But when it happened, my god. agony. Just about
the only time it was OK was ironically driving, because my legs are
stretched out in front. Work was tolerable, as I sit all day, but
walking, or even just standing was absolute agony.

You'll probably still be up for a free dedicated parking space outside your
front door though ;-)

Old December 15th 03, 09:57 AM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.transport.london,uk.transport
W K W K is offline

"Purditer" wrote in
message ...

"Robin May" wrote in message
. 1.4...

I've never known a supermarket car park where the areas further out
(although not much further out) from the shop aren't almost completely
empty. Park there if you want lots of space.

Also if you park further out you are less likely to have your car bashed

and
scratched by trolleys.

Have a small, crappy car.
Both problems solved.

Old December 15th 03, 10:57 AM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.transport.london,uk.transport

"Robin May" wrote in message
. 1.4...
Mike Barnes wrote the
following in:

I've never known a supermarket car park where the areas further out
(although not much further out) from the shop aren't almost completely
empty. Park there if you want lots of space.

Try Tesco in Gateshead. If it is any approaching peak hours.. forget it. You
will not find a space.

Good news No Name London Transport 0 March 17th 09 10:10 PM
A good day for burying good news - ELL Phase 2 Mwmbwls London Transport 12 April 24th 08 01:35 PM
Good news:The discount wristwatch Rooney London Transport 0 July 11th 05 05:27 AM
Good news for London and for all of the UK? J. Chisholm London Transport 0 July 8th 04 02:28 PM
New M6 Toll road opens,road for fools ? Diversity Isn't A Codeword For Anti-White London Transport 85 December 23rd 03 07:25 AM