Old November 8th 10, 07:41 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Central Line Sandite

I know the east end train is formed of 62ts but it's the west end
train I am concerned with here. Does the train run with 62ts or 92ts?
Can anyone supply timings?

Finally what do lines such as Northern or Picadilly do about Sandite
trains?

Old November 8th 10, 03:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Nov 8, 8:41*am, Standing at HN28 signal
wrote:
I know the east end train is formed of 62ts but it's the west end
train I am concerned with here. Does the train run with 62ts or 92ts?
Can anyone supply timings?

Finally what do lines such as Northern or Picadilly do about Sandite
trains?

I'm a driver on the Piccadilly line and the issue of the Sandite train
has been discussed at length over the last few days.

During the last 7 days we have really suffered with leaves on the line
causing poor traction, which would be alleviated by the use of
Sandite. Unfortunately, it seems we do not have access to one, as the
'A' stock is not authorised to run on our tracks. No idea why we cant
borrow the 62ts for a run either.
Old November 8th 10, 07:09 PM posted to uk.transport.london

wrote:

I know the east end train is formed of 62ts but it's the west end
train I am concerned with here. Does the train run with 62ts or 92ts?
Can anyone supply timings?

Finally what do lines such as Northern or Picadilly do about Sandite
trains?

I'm a driver on the Piccadilly line and the issue of the Sandite train
has been discussed at length over the last few days.

During the last 7 days we have really suffered with leaves on the line
causing poor traction, which would be alleviated by the use of
Sandite. Unfortunately, it seems we do not have access to one, as the
'A' stock is not authorised to run on our tracks. No idea why we cant
borrow the 62ts for a run either.

I can't believe there are no sandites! An 83ts could have been
converted for use surely?