London Banter

-   -   London Underground Revenue Rapid Project: Freedom of Information request (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/11731-london-underground-revenue-rapid-project.html)

Offramp January 28th 11 05:48 PM

London Underground Revenue Rapid Project: Freedom of Information request

A few years ago the Revenue Protection part of London Underground,
under the guidance of the then-manager Lance Ramsay, tried to launch a
system called RAPID.

The system was abandoned. But could some poster here use the Freedom
of Information Act to find out how much this abandoned project cost?

Mizter T January 28th 11 06:12 PM

On Jan 28, 6:48*pm, Offramp wrote:
A few years ago *the Revenue Protection part of London Underground,
under the guidance of the then-manager Lance Ramsay, tried to launch a
system called RAPID.

The system was abandoned. But could some poster here use the Freedom
of Information Act to find out how much this abandoned project cost?

You certainly could Offramp - information about how to do so is he
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/foi/

Offramp January 28th 11 06:47 PM

On Jan 28, 7:12*pm, Mizter T wrote:
On Jan 28, 6:48*pm, Offramp wrote:

A few years ago *the Revenue Protection part of London Underground,
under the guidance of the then-manager Lance Ramsay, tried to launch a
system called RAPID.

The system was abandoned. But could some poster here use the Freedom
of Information Act to find out how much this abandoned project cost?

You certainly could Offramp - information about how to do so is he
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/foi/

I either can't or won't do it.

Robin[_3_] January 28th 11 08:06 PM

Offramp wrote:
A few years ago the Revenue Protection part of London Underground,
under the guidance of the then-manager Lance Ramsay, tried to launch a
system called RAPID.

The system was abandoned. But could some poster here use the Freedom
of Information Act to find out how much this abandoned project cost?

Yes (try to find out that is).

Now will you please tell me why I should so do?
--
Robin
PM may be sent to rbw0{at}hotmail{dot}com

Offramp January 29th 11 11:00 AM

London Underground Revenue Rapid Project: Freedom of Information request

On Jan 29, 9:14*am, Pat Ricroft wrote:

Gosh. I wonder: could some poster here use the Freedom of Information
Act to find out why Offramp posts such fatuous messages? Not me though
because I can't be humbugged.
--
Pat Ricroft, City of Salford, UK

This thread seems to have been cross-posted to uk.transport.salford.