Old February 24th 11, 04:02 PM posted to uk.transport.london
max max is offline

Default London transport song..

Stopped in the underground
you're just getting down
feel the dust upside down
cover and don't let me down
right to the point downtown
seeing by the people round
got me on the crazy town

crowded over is the business corner
softly and deeply are taking over
u & people in the freezy weather
hurry and haste to the narrow brakes up
rolling sandwiches and the fast car on my way up

feeling and hugging on my close sweater
hooked on a dream around and hasten
wrap me and don't waste it upper the floor
where people get on the floor
pay the bill n' take care to check the will

join me and break up because
my partner is fed up
show me suitcases and nappies because my
clothes are not for them up in the heartbreak up.

Sing me that song and I tell you my name ya..
burn my sorrow 'cause the pain is over
and finish my drink before it turned up all over.

Old February 26th 11, 06:24 AM posted to uk.transport.london

On Feb 24, 5:02*pm, "max" wrote:

Stopped in the underground
you're just getting down
feel the dust upside down
cover and don't let me down

It is not hard to rhyme when you simply repeat the word; we know that
down rhymes with down.

hurry and haste to the narrow brakes up
rolling sandwiches and the fast car on my way up

I cannot nderstand these two lines.

Quite good overall though!
Old February 26th 11, 08:55 AM posted to uk.transport.london
max max is offline

"Offramp" ha scritto nel messaggio
On Feb 24, 5:02 pm, "max" wrote:

Stopped in the underground
you're just getting down
feel the dust upside down
cover and don't let me down

It is not hard to rhyme when you simply repeat the word; we know that
down rhymes with down.

hurry and haste to the narrow brakes up
rolling sandwiches and the fast car on my way up

I cannot nderstand these two lines.

Quite good overall though!

thanks lol..

down is only in the first part because there was no word more suitable than
that to express the concept that somethin' is happening down or while just
gettin' down actually..

well hurry and haste of people happens when exactly the train brakes up at
the stop of the narrow tunnel .. just to show the continuity among the
people while running to catch a tube and the moment they are caught to get
on the vehicle.

rolling sandwiches is about the french rolls on my hands while the fast car
(the waggon) is gettin thrù my way on to get me where I gotta go.

Old February 26th 11, 09:08 AM posted to uk.transport.london
max max is offline

On Feb 24, 5:02 pm, "max" wrote:

[...]

I like also this one:

juices of a dream
sunshine in my teeth
exploring destinations thru my mind
where no dangers got me blind

three song are just for you
white snow is bright..the truth
comes down from the mountain high
as drops reminds me high hills upon the sky
fogs weather is not for you
my promises are granted to you

Old March 2nd 11, 05:15 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Feb 24, 5:02 pm, "max" wrote:

[...]

car (the waggon) is gettin thr my way on to get me where I gotta go.

I like also this one:

juices of a dream
sunshine in my teeth
exploring destinations thru my mind
where no dangers got me blind

three song are just for you
white snow is bright..the truth
comes down from the mountain high
as drops reminds me high hills upon the sky
fogs weather is not for you
my promises are granted to you- Hide quoted text -

The Rolling Stones have a song called "Here Comes My Nineteenth
Nervous Breakdown". This could be quite an appropriate song for
passengers caught up in endless signal failures etc.

Of course if you got rid of the word "nervous" then the song could
apply to the new trains on the Victoria Line.

Old March 4th 11, 08:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london
max max is offline

"Paul" ha scritto nel messaggio
t...

On Feb 24, 5:02 pm, "max" wrote:

[...]

next will be passengers dancing lambada jlo song.. get on the floor, lol