London Banter

-   -   king's cross (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/1187-kings-cross.html)

roberto benfatto December 22nd 03 06:42 AM

king's cross

I'm sorry for my english, but I am italian.

I will be in London in January. for king's cross is better the stop of
tottenham hale or liverpool street

John Rowland December 22nd 03 07:38 AM

king's cross

"roberto benfatto" wrote in message
I'm sorry for my english, but I am italian.

I will be in London in January. for king's cross is better the stop of
tottenham hale or liverpool street

Tottenham Hale is faster.

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped

Paul Corfield December 22nd 03 06:05 PM

king's cross

On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 07:42:43 GMT, roberto benfatto
wrote:

I'm sorry for my english, but I am italian.

I will be in London in January. for king's cross is better the stop of
tottenham hale or liverpool street

Take any Southbound Victoria Line train from Tottenham Hale. 4 stops to
Kings Cross - takes about 10 mins once on the train. Allow about 5
minutes to cross the bridge from the main line station to the Tube
ticket hall, go through the ticket gates and go down the escalator. Tube
trains are about every 4-6 mins most of the day.

Buy a through train and tube ticket from Stansted Airport (I'm guessing
that's where you are travelling from) to avoid having to queue for a
tube ticket at Tottenham Hale.

Hope that helps.
--
Paul C