Old December 22nd 03, 07:42 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default king's cross

I'm sorry for my english, but I am italian.

I will be in London in January. for king's cross is better the stop of
tottenham hale or liverpool street

Old December 22nd 03, 08:38 AM posted to uk.transport.london

"roberto benfatto" wrote in message
I'm sorry for my english, but I am italian.

I will be in London in January. for king's cross is better the stop of
tottenham hale or liverpool street

Tottenham Hale is faster.

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped

Old December 22nd 03, 07:05 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 07:42:43 GMT, roberto benfatto
wrote:

I'm sorry for my english, but I am italian.

I will be in London in January. for king's cross is better the stop of
tottenham hale or liverpool street

Take any Southbound Victoria Line train from Tottenham Hale. 4 stops to
Kings Cross - takes about 10 mins once on the train. Allow about 5
minutes to cross the bridge from the main line station to the Tube
ticket hall, go through the ticket gates and go down the escalator. Tube
trains are about every 4-6 mins most of the day.

Buy a through train and tube ticket from Stansted Airport (I'm guessing
that's where you are travelling from) to avoid having to queue for a
tube ticket at Tottenham Hale.

Hope that helps.
--
Paul C