Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 3rd 11, 11:28 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Artic trains

Needed to get from Monument to Finsbury Park recently and so decided to
take my first ride on the new ELL. Somehow the fact that the trains were
artics had passed me by.... what a pleasant surprise! There is something
very cool about being in a long bendy corridor snaking its way between
the buildings.

Although I used to know the Underground like the back of my hand, to the
point where I could recognise photos of anonymous walls, I've used it
rarely in the last six years... but the whole thing worked like a treat,
and I was left wondering how people find so much to complain about
(although I deliberately avoided the Vic on the way to my appointment,
but used it effortlessly on the way back).