Old April 7th 11, 06:26 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Documentary would like to hear from LU staff

I was contacted by a researcher and agreed to post the following:

"Rare Day Productions has been commissioned by a major television
broadcaster to produce a one-hour documentary about London's rail and
tube network. We would like to hear from workers who are at the
front-line of keeping the system running and maintained about your
thoughts and experiences at work. All conversations would be strictly
confidential and we are not looking for anyone to appear on camera.
Please contact Katherine Haywood if you would like to find out more
about the programme on and/or 020 7729
8699."

--
Clive D.W. Feather | Home:
Mobile: +44 7973 377646 | Web: http://www.davros.org

Old April 12th 11, 04:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Apr 7, 7:26*am, "Clive D. W. Feather" wrote:
I was contacted by a researcher and agreed to post the following:

"Rare Day Productions has been commissioned by a major television
broadcaster to produce a one-hour documentary about London's rail and
tube network. We would like to hear from workers who are at the
front-line of keeping the system running and maintained about your
thoughts and experiences at work. All conversations would be strictly
confidential and we are not looking for anyone to appear on camera.
Please contact Katherine Haywood if you would like to find out more
about the programme on and/or 020 7729
8699."

--
Clive D.W. Feather * * * * * * * * *| Home:
Mobile: +44 7973 377646 * * * * * * | Web: *http://www.davros.org

Are staff alowed by their contract to speak to the media?