Old May 4th 11, 01:52 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.transport.london

Default Black cab highway code

On Wed, 4 May 2011 14:29:53 +0100
"Ophelia" wrote:
Why do you ask, you don't think your final sentence demonstrated your
complete
mastery of the art of ****wittedness? Well please post some more, I need
a laugh.

\*point* boltar is trying to appear tough again g

Laughing at an idiot is a sign of being tough? Thats a new one.

B2003

Old May 4th 11, 02:08 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.transport.london

On Wed, 04 May 2011 15:03:49 +0100
JNugent wrote:
Surely the idiots are the ones who don't know (and perhaps don't care) what
taxis are for and who consequently are taken by surprise and get stuck behind
a cab when it inevitably stops to pick up or set down a passenger?

You've made your silly speach and we all know where you're coming from so
how about putting a sock in it Mr Cabbie?

B2003

Old May 4th 11, 02:56 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.transport.london

On Wed, 04 May 2011 15:38:07 +0100
JNugent wrote:
I know you don't mean to be, but you're funny.

Well I'm glad to be of service. The same can't be said about you however -
an object of pity maybe, spouting rubbish and not even realising it.

B2003

Old May 4th 11, 03:46 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.transport.london

wrote:
I know you don't mean to be, but you're funny.

Well I'm glad to be of service. The same can't be said about you however -
an object of pity maybe, spouting rubbish and not even realising it.

head in hands

So you agree with his assertion that taxis stopping wherever they damn well
please is not an issue and other road users should just lump it?

Tell you what, here's the junction:

http://bit.ly/jV1w5i

He stopped in the middle of the road on the right just before the crossing,
blocking it for the rest of the traffic which then backed up back over the
junction. You think thats ok? Take your time.

B2003

Old May 4th 11, 03:51 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.transport.london

wrote in message
On Tue, 3 May 2011 21:10:21 +0100
"Mr Pounder" wrote:
wrote in message
I'm guessing there isn't one. Or they're exempt. Otherwise how can a
black
cab stop halfway across a signalled junction in the middle of the road,
on
corner, on double red lines in central london, blocking the traffic
behind
pick up a passenger and some plods in a van nearby do absolutely bugger
all?

B2003

Because it is a taxi and that is what taxis do?
Was the experience traumatic for you?
Were you all upset?
Did you **** in your pants?
Hot flush?
Get angry?
Wished you lived 250 miles north of the great ******** of London?
Wished you did not live in the great ******** of the south?

I don't know arse pounder, why not make up something that makes you feel
better because you can't visit Soho as often as you'd like.

B2003

I pray that I never see the south again.

Old May 4th 11, 06:37 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.transport.london

Mr Pounder wrote:

I pray that I never see the south again.

I'm sure that the feeling is reciprocated.
Old May 4th 11, 08:03 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.transport.london

"Steve Firth" wrote in message
. ..
Mr Pounder wrote:

I pray that I never see the south again.

I'm sure that the feeling is reciprocated.

Why did I just know that you would tag my post?
Why did I just know that you would use those words?
Tomorrow morning take a look inside your kettle.
Take a look at the **** inside it.
Then, you have a nice brew Mr Firth. I guess that you drink tea. Peasants
drink tea, Mr Firth.
Then, you enjoy your morning drive into your traffic congested ********.
You never did answer my question. Would you like to kiss me?

Pedicabs: a public nuisance on the public highway Robin9 London Transport 13 December 26th 11 07:23 PM
The change in dialling code from 01 for London to 0171 & 0181 - Why t Colin Rosenstiel London Transport 1 November 19th 07 09:16 AM
Highway or the Myway? A new Code for light relief [email protected] London Transport 0 August 6th 06 11:07 PM
Bus 'Code Red' Stuart London Transport 6 March 18th 06 02:49 PM
Highway Code for Coach Drivers Joe London Transport 9 December 3rd 04 03:45 PM