Old May 23rd 11, 02:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Dalston J south at last

The south entrance at Dalston Junction is now open, only a year on,
albeit via a wired off passage. A big sign - overground and bus - is
also up, so the 488 extension must be nigh.

http://anonw.wordpress.com/2011/05/2...-a-step-nearer
-to-being-fully-open/

E.

Old May 26th 11, 06:13 AM posted to uk.transport.london

On Mon, 23 May 2011 15:39:33 +0100, eastender wrote:

The south entrance at Dalston Junction is now open, only a year on,
albeit via a wired off passage. A big sign - overground and bus - is
also up, so the 488 extension must be nigh.

Maybe it's open already? I've just had a look on the TFL website

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/gettingaro...s/buses/?r=488

and the route appears to list that it goes to Dalston Junction.
Old May 26th 11, 08:46 AM posted to uk.transport.london

In article ,
Martin Petrov wrote:

Maybe it's open already? I've just had a look on the TFL website

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/gettingaro...s/buses/?r=488

and the route appears to list that it goes to Dalston Junction.

Just been there - still just a wired off passage but that's the first
time I've been able to use the south entrance and it all adds to time
saving. Did my kids school in Covent Garden to home in a tad over 25
mins via Holborn, Kings X, Highbury, Dalston J. Two workmen doing
something to the road in the bus area. I think the bus opening is
scheduled for week after next.

E.
Old May 26th 11, 04:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Thu, 26 May 2011 17:07:53 +0100, Paul Corfield wrote:

The maps are often updated in advance of changes actually happening on
the ground. The extension of the 488 starts on 4th June - the service
change page on the TfL website states this date.

I see - thanks!