Old August 20th 11, 07:34 AM posted to uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.railway

Default E-petition: "Re Nationalise Railways"

On Aug 20, 8:09*am, Martin Edwards wrote:
On 19/08/2011 08:46, 1506 wrote:
. . . . .*I do not mean
that he should be hanged,

Why not? And by what part of his anatomy?
Old August 20th 11, 11:21 AM posted to uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.railway

On 19/08/2011 08:46, 1506 wrote:
. . . . .*I do not mean
that he should be hanged,

Why not? And by what part of his anatomy?

Correction: You attributed that comment to me. It is not mine.
Old August 21st 11, 10:47 AM posted to uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.railway

On 20/08/2011 12:21, 1506 wrote:
On Aug 20, 12:34 am, wrote:
On Aug 20, 8:09 am, Martin wrote:

On 19/08/2011 08:46, 1506 wrote:
. . . . . I do not mean
that he should be hanged,

Why not? And by what part of his anatomy?

Correction: You attributed that comment to me. It is not mine.

It was mine. I don't mind a joke, but I am serious here.

--
Myth, after all, is what we believe naturally. History is what we must
painfully learn and struggle to remember. -Albert Goldman