Old September 12th 11, 10:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Paper Bus Maps

Can you still get paper bus maps. I remember there being a central area,
and four outer area maps.....

Old September 13th 11, 01:13 AM posted to uk.transport.london

On 12/09/2011 23:33, houndsy wrote:
Can you still get paper bus maps. I remember there being a central area,
and four outer area maps.....

Yup. You can download PDFs of the Central London (separate day and night
maps), North West, North East, South West and South East London maps
from the bottom of http://sn.im/xus3g

They're also available in printed form from bus stations and travel
information centres (and possibly the few garages that still have a
public counter).

You can also buy an All London map from www.busmap.co.uk

HTH,

Barry

Old September 13th 11, 08:22 AM posted to uk.transport.london

"Barry Salter" wrote:

On 12/09/2011 23:33, houndsy wrote:
Can you still get paper bus maps. I remember there being a central area,
and four outer area maps.....

Yup. You can download PDFs of the Central London (separate day and night
maps), North West, North East, South West and South East London maps from
the bottom of http://sn.im/xus3g

They're also available in printed form from bus stations and travel
information centres (and possibly the few garages that still have a public
counter).

:Also libraries and assorted other dispensaries of local information may
have them too.

Old September 14th 11, 12:11 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Mon, 12 Sep 2011 23:33:34 +0100, houndsy wrote:

Can you still get paper bus maps. I remember there being a central area,
and four outer area maps.....

Yes, I asked for them and got four at the travel information centre at
Heathrow when I visited in june.

How often are they revised?

--
jhk