Old January 9th 04, 08:14 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Heathrow Oyster/Travelcard confusion

Kat wrote in message ...
In message , Jaime
writes

I see, thanks. Was just thinking I might be able to get a oyster on part of
my SWT season.

I was told by someone with a season ticket bought from SWT but within
the zones that although he'd like an Oyster he'd stick with buying his
season from SWT because they give him free/discounted travel for a
partner at weekends.

My performance discount from WAGN last year was 14% (More than £100 on
my annual) - I won't buy an Oyster until my local WAGN station starts
selling them!

Old January 9th 04, 12:10 PM posted to uk.transport.london
K K is offline

On Wed, 7 Jan 2004 15:57:23 +0000, Kat
wrote:

I was told by someone with a season ticket bought from SWT but within
the zones that although he'd like an Oyster he'd stick with buying his
season from SWT because they give him free/discounted travel for a
partner at weekends.

That is one of the reasons I bought mine from SWT - the other was to
get the 5% discount due to poor service last year.

Old January 9th 04, 12:11 PM posted to uk.transport.london
K K is offline

On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 01:11:56 +0000, Jason
wrote:

Like the reason I'll keep buying my season ticket from WAGN - the 5%
unmet performace discount (which they *never* meet) is enough to do
without an Oyster.

Ah, but I got my Oyster *and* the 5% discount (from SWT) :-)