Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 26th 11, 07:23 AM
Junior Member

Default FCC Stitching Customers Up?

My GF gets the FCC every day, and it seems that the service is even more shocking this week then usual (somehow), marred with constant techincal failures and delays.

I wonder if they have moved all the newer style carriages and are pooling them in anticipation for the new 13-car trains they are putting into operation in December- meaning that the trains left in service are all the 'broken parts' of all the old trains??