Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 25th 12, 09:36 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

Default London Bridge - Paddington by cab

"Arthur Figgis" wrote in message
o.uk...

There is always the Northern Line to Moorgate or Kings Cross/St
Pancras, then the Hammersmith and City Line to Paddington.

Either has to be quicker than a taxi from London Bridge to Paddington.

Then there is the LUL/taxi option with the Northern Line to Euston and
a short taxi ride to Paddington ... ;-)

Why go down into the Northern? Thameslink to Moorgate

ITYM Farringdon?

Mornington Crescent!

Regards

Jonathan