Old June 8th 12, 10:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default taxi to airport in London

We were about to embark at Dover, when (Roland Perry)
came up to me and whispered:

If doing so avoids paying out to that passenger, of course they
will!

That's the one thing that can never happen. The passenger is a third
party.

--
Paul Cummins - Always a NetHead
Wasting Bandwidth since 1981

---- If it's below this line, I didn't write it ----

Old October 22nd 12, 10:18 AM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola01 View Post
Hello ! for those who travel to london airport, I have an usefull information. If any wants London Airport Taxi Cab Transfer Service than they can try http://www.247AirportTransfer.co.uk and they also provide 10% discount when you book online. I have used the company a couple of times and they seem very helpful and cooperative. Thanks
Hi there, i don't suppose you know of any cab services in the area surrounding London? i live Mk way and i have just moved here and need an airport run in the next few weeks and have no idea of which service to use? the most recent place i have seen for airport taxis in Milton Keynes is form those chaps, but i want to compare a few prices before booking the service.

cheers
Flacks
Old October 22nd 12, 10:41 AM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacks View Post

hi there... probably the best idea would be check with them on their website, www.247airporttransfer.co.uk I think that they offer transfer from milton keynes, why not ?
Old October 22nd 12, 03:45 PM
Senior Member

Location: Leyton, East London

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacks View Post
Hi there, i don't suppose you know of any cab services in the area surrounding London? i live Mk way and i have just moved here and need an airport run in the next few weeks and have no idea of which service to use? the most recent place i have seen for airport taxis in Milton Keynes is form those chaps, but i want to compare a few prices before booking the service.

cheers
Flacks
Why not look up cab firms in your local yellow pages and phone each of
them for their quote?
Old December 12th 12, 04:14 AM
Junior Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola01 View Post
Hello ! for those who travel to london airport, I have an usefull information. If any wants London Airport Taxi Cab Transfer Service than they can try http://www.247AirportTransfer.co.uk and they also provide 10% discount when you book online. I have used the company a couple of times and they seem very helpful and cooperative. Thanks
Hi everyone,
The bestowed Luton Airport Transfer provide rapid and cost efficient transfer services to all chief regions of the city.They persistently supervise arrivals at Airfield making certain our drivers land around 20 minutes ahead of you land.This Luton Airport Transfer is at ease and can settle more public comfortably with extra luggage space as well.

Old October 12th 23, 12:17 PM
Junior Member

Arrow london airport transfer

Hello ! for those who travel to london airport, I have an usefull information. If any wants London Airport Taxi Transfer Service than they can try https://mkltransfer.co.uk/ and they also provide 10% discount when you book online. I have used the company a couple of times and they seem very helpful and cooperative.

MKL Transfer goes beyond conventional transportation. With a vast fleet and professional drivers, we ensure you reach your destination promptly. We take pride in our versatile vehicle options, including saloons, estates, MPVs, minivans, and minibuses, catering to various travel needs. Plus, our competitive prices and exclusive discounts make us the cost-effective choice.

Thanks