Old October 25th 12, 02:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Steaming from Olympia to Moorgate

On Thu, 25 Oct 2012 09:14:40 -0500
Recliner wrote:
Why am I not surprised at this nonsense from Boltar? My daughter and grand
daughter went to Excel for a day of various events and really enjoyed them.

Indeed, most spectators seem to have come away happy or even thrilled. And
Channel 4's viewing figures were so high that they're keen to bid for the

The viewing figures I saw were high for C4 , but thats a bit like saying
its rather sunny for manchester. Compared to the main olympics they were
risible.

Rio Paralympic rights, as is the Beeb. Fortunately, Boltar's world seems to
be a small place.

*shrug*. Watching able bodied athletes running around in circles or jumping
about is boring enough. Watching disabled people do it is coma inducing.

B2003

Old October 31st 12, 07:19 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Recliner wrote:

Why am I not surprised at this nonsense from Boltar? My daughter and grand

daughter went to Excel for a day of various events and really enjoyed them.

Indeed, most spectators seem to have come away happy or even thrilled. And

Channel 4's viewing figures were so high that they're keen to bid for the

The viewing figures I saw were high for C4 , but thats a bit like saying

its rather sunny for manchester. Compared to the main olympics they were

risible.

Rio Paralympic rights, as is the Beeb. Fortunately, Boltar's world seems to

be a small place.

*shrug*. Watching able bodied athletes running around in circles or jumping

about is boring enough. Watching disabled people do it is coma inducing.

B2003

I went to see Paralympic events in the stadium and had a great time. Since I would imagine you didn't go, it seems a bit presumption of you to be telling people who did go whether they were supposed to have enjoyed it or not.

I did also see George Osborne being booed, which possibly you would regard as entertainment

Jon P
Old October 31st 12, 08:49 AM posted to uk.transport.london

On Wed, 31 Oct 2012 01:19:43 -0700 (PDT)
Jon P wrote:
I went to see Paralympic events in the stadium and had a great time. Since I
would imagine you didn't go, it seems a bit presumption of you to be telling
people who did go whether they were supposed to have enjoyed it or not.

Damn right I didn't go. I've got better things to spend a small fortune on.
But I didn't go to the real olympics either so I'm just comparing what I
saw on TV.

B2003