Old November 24th 12, 10:48 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Doh - lack of Overground mentality

So going to Olympia yesterday from Dalston Junction I went to Highbury,
changed to Vic line, then at Kings X worked my round the circle to
High Street Ken, then bus to Olympia. Completely forgot that from
Highbury I could have got a direct train to Olympia.

Must do better, especially as TFL has just kindly emailed me with the
start of the service to Clapham J via Surrey Quays on 9 December.*

E.

* I see they are promoting it as a way to get to Canary Wharf avoiding zone 1.

Old November 25th 12, 09:59 AM posted to uk.transport.london

On Saturday, 24 November 2012 11:49:00 UTC, eastender wrote:
* I see they are promoting it as a way to get to Canary Wharf avoiding zone 1.

Good luck getting on the Jubilee line at canada Water during the morning commute...