Old February 2nd 13, 02:06 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

Default ITSO and Android

I've just got a new Android phone with an NFC reader.

There are a few ITSO reader apps in the app store.

Masabi

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...r.act ivities

Yorcard

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...com.yorcardapp

and ECEBS

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ebs.cardviewer

ECEBS seems to be the best one, showing everything on the cards,
including a return ticket I loaded onto my SWT StagecoachSmart card
at an SWT TVM about a year ago.

In contrast, Oyster cards seem to be totally encrypted.