London Banter

-   -   New TL viaduct viewed from the Shard (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/13454-new-tl-viaduct-viewed-shard.html)

Recliner[_2_] March 15th 13 07:56 PM

New TL viaduct viewed from the Shard

I came across this interesting view of the new Thameslink Borough Market
viaduct, as seen from the Shard:
http://ow.ly/i/1GRKx/original

Not sure I'm enough of a train spotter to want to spend much time in the
building sandwiched between the old and new viaducts!

Denis McMahon[_4_] March 16th 13 05:15 PM

On Fri, 15 Mar 2013 15:56:53 -0500, Recliner wrote:

I came across this interesting view of the new Thameslink Borough Market
viaduct, as seen from the Shard:
http://ow.ly/i/1GRKx/original

Not sure I'm enough of a train spotter to want to spend much time in the
building sandwiched between the old and new viaducts!

The Globe PH? A spotter's dream.

--
Denis McMahon,

[email protected] March 17th 13 05:16 AM

New TL viaduct viewed from the Shard

On Saturday, March 16, 2013 6:50:33 PM UTC, wrote:
On Sat, 16 Mar 2013 18:15:37 +0000 (UTC), Denis McMahon

wrote:

On Fri, 15 Mar 2013 15:56:53 -0500, Recliner wrote:

I came across this interesting view of the new Thameslink Borough Market

viaduct, as seen from the Shard:

http://ow.ly/i/1GRKx/original

Not sure I'm enough of a train spotter to want to spend much time in the

building sandwiched between the old and new viaducts!

The Globe PH? A spotter's dream.

What about the Wheatsheaf,shoud it reopen you wouldn't see many trains

but upstairs you will almost certainly hear them.

http://goo.gl/maps/d1tTb

G.Harman

It has re-opened.

Regards