Old October 18th 13, 10:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default New old Underground roundel

On 18/10/2013 23:09, wrote:
On Fri, 18 Oct 2013 22:39:34 +0100, "
wrote:

On 17/10/2013 01:28, Basil Jet wrote:
On 2013\10\17 00:08,
wrote:

There is a roundel that has a slightly modernist look on the District
Line, I think at Mansion House.

If by modernist you mean Art Deco, it's probably at Monument.

I was referring to this kind of roundel, which is at Ealing Broadway.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ay_Roundel.png

There is another one on the District Line, somewhere in Zone 1. I'm
thinking Mansion House.

That is the early version of the Roundel from the 1900's .

G.Harman

Yes, but where is the second one that I mentioned?

Old October 18th 13, 10:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london

wrote:

There is a roundel that has a slightly modernist look on the District
Line, I think at Mansion House.

If by modernist you mean Art Deco, it's probably at Monument.

I was referring to this kind of roundel, which is at Ealing Broadway.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ay_Roundel.png

There is another one on the District Line, somewhere in Zone 1. I'm
thinking Mansion House.

That is the early version of the Roundel from the 1900's .

G.Harman

Yes, but where is the second one that I mentioned?

What about Moorgate?
Old October 19th 13, 11:17 AM posted to uk.transport.london

wrote:

There is a roundel that has a slightly modernist look on the District
Line, I think at Mansion House.

If by modernist you mean Art Deco, it's probably at Monument.

I was referring to this kind of roundel, which is at Ealing Broadway.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ay_Roundel.png

There is another one on the District Line, somewhere in Zone 1. I'm
thinking Mansion House.

That is the early version of the Roundel from the 1900's .

G.Harman

Yes, but where is the second one that I mentioned?

Is this it?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/hawkeye2011/8385606765/
Old October 19th 13, 02:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london

wrote:

There is a roundel that has a slightly modernist look on the District
Line, I think at Mansion House.

If by modernist you mean Art Deco, it's probably at Monument.

I was referring to this kind of roundel, which is at Ealing Broadway.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ay_Roundel.png

There is another one on the District Line, somewhere in Zone 1. I'm
thinking Mansion House.

That is the early version of the Roundel from the 1900's .

G.Harman

Yes, but where is the second one that I mentioned?

Is this it?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/hawkeye2011/8385606765/

Oh, no. It's round, and I think that it's at Mansion House.
Old October 20th 13, 10:34 AM posted to uk.transport.london

wrote:

There is a roundel that has a slightly modernist look on the District
Line, I think at Mansion House.

If by modernist you mean Art Deco, it's probably at Monument.

I was referring to this kind of roundel, which is at Ealing Broadway.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ay_Roundel.png

There is another one on the District Line, somewhere in Zone 1. I'm
thinking Mansion House.

That is the early version of the Roundel from the 1900's .

G.Harman

Yes, but where is the second one that I mentioned?

Is this it?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/hawkeye2011/8385606765/

Oh, no. It's round, and I think that it's at Mansion House.

I found this one of the 1910 roundel on Flickr, but the pic is over
five years old and may not represent the station as it is today:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/24772733@N05/2853920770/