Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 8th 14, 10:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default New TfL site in beta

There's a new TfL site in beta testing at http://beta.tfl.gov.uk
They're asking for feedback (link at top right of home page), and my
initial impression is that they certainly need lots of feedback. The
new Journey Planner results are presented appallingly, merging the
current levels 1, 2 and 3 into a sprawling mess.

I like the current TfL site presentation. It's generally logical, and
makes good use of the screen. The new one seems to require endless
scrolling of widely spaced lines. Usability badly degraded is my
initial impression.
--
Richard J.